We have trusted relationships with companies who provide the following services as a complement or add-on to our services:
- Heat Treat: Heat treat is vital to the end product for our customers. We work with several NADCAP-registered heat treaters. This ensures the quality of each part and indicates standards are in place to ensure a quality part is consistently produced.
- OD/ID Grinding: Fitzpatrick Manufacturing has several partnerships with local OD and ID grinding houses. This process is very important for some of the products we manufacture and allows us to provide a turn key part to our customer.
- E-Coat and CARC Paint: We have developed a partnership with a local painting house that can provide E-Coat and CARC paint, which allows us to effectively provide parts in ready-to-use condition.
- Induction Hardening: Fitzpatrick partners with trusted sources for induction hardening, so areas of our customers’ parts can be selectively hardened to improve wear resistance and durability.
- Centerless Grinding: We have several long-term sources we utilize when centerless grinding is necessary. Our sources are located close to our manufacturing facility for efficient transport.
- Spray Metal and Coatings: Fitzpatrick has an excellent working relationship with a spray metal and coating supplier. In many cases spray metal is the mission critical aspect of the final product, so it’s important that we trust and believe in the quality and service provided by this supplier.
- Raw Materials: Fitzpatrick works with several service centers. Many of these service centers count Fitzpatrick as one of their largest customers in the Midwest. We also have a great working relationship with several mills. With this combination of mills and service centers, Fitzpatrick can respond to the needs of our customers’ material requests quickly and at very competitive rates.
- Welding:Fitzpatrick has developed a partnership with a local welding house, providing all types of conventional welding with attention to detail and top notch services.
Fitzpatrick Mfg. Co. is committed to a socially responsible supply chain that is conflict free per section 1502 (aka the Conflict Minerals law) of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. Suppliers must ensure that material that is supplied to Fitzpatrick Mfg. Co. is “DRC conflict free.” These materials include tin, tantalum, tungsten, and gold; these materials cannot originate in Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) or any of its nine adjoining countries (Angola, Burundi, Central African Republic, the Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia). Any material that contains these conflict minerals that originated in a DRC Covered Country will be deemed non-conforming and unacceptable and will be rejected.